Next Exam Cureent Affairs today PDF- 12 April
(Governance, constitution, polity, social justice, and international affairs)
This news is mainly important for GS Paper 1 and 2, the given pdf covers the major points you will be having on it. You can get its complete information in PDF very well.
1- ‘Vibrant Village Program’ launched in Arunachal Pradesh
The ‘Vibrant Villages Initiative’ was launched by the Union Home Minister on April 10 at Kibithu, a hamlet on India’s border with China.
- About the Program
- Border Area Development Programme.
- Period and Funds
- Centrally Sponsored Scheme means
- Importance of Vibrant Village Program
- Attempted Key Results
2- AAP becomes a national party; National party status of NCP and TMC ended
The Election Commission acknowledged the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) as a national party.
The Nationalist Congress Party (NCP), the Communist Party of India (CPI), and the All India Trinamool Congress all had their national party statuses suspended by the Commission.
- Presently the number of national parties
- Other decisions taken by ECI
- How is the status of a party decided?
- Benefits of becoming a national or state party
- Some facts
3- Digital Personal Data Protection Bill to be introduced in Parliament in Monsoon session
The Digital Personal Data Protection Bill 2022, a new law to ensure individual privacy in online space, was “ready,” the Union government notified the Supreme Court on April 11, 2023.
- India Strengthened Data Protection Regime?
- Justice K. S. Puttaswamy (Retd) vs Union of India 2017
- B.N. Srikrishna Committee 2017
- Why is Digital Personal Data Protection Bill Significant?
- How different is the new Data Protection Bill?
- What are the Seven Principles of the 2022 Bill?
- What are the Key Features of the Bill?
- Rights of Individuals
Gk Current Affairs Questions and Answer
Q-1:- World’s first conservation, breeding center for Asian king vultures ready in which district of UP, recently?
Ans– A. Maharajganj
Q 2:- Which country with Singapore upgrade its position as FPI destinations in FY23 after Mauritius got down as per the recent Report?
Ans– A. Norway
Q-3:- Which Indian pharmaceutical company signs pact with Novartis Pharma AG for diabetes drug Galvus?
C. Dr. Reddys
Ans– A. Cipla
Q-4:- Which of the following INS gets back its ‘original’ 1961 bell, recently?
A. INS Vikrant
B. INS Trishul
C. INS Pralaya
D. INS Talwar
Ans– A. INS Vikrant
Q-5:- What is the title(name) of Ghulam Nabi Azad’s autobiography launched in New Delhi?
ANs– A. Azaad
Q-6:- Recently, which city trader has started selling mangoes on EMI(Eat now, pay later)?
D. None of these
Ans– A. Pune
Q-7:- Recently, which Indian Grandmaster(GM) wins title at World Chess Armageddon Asia & Oceania event?
A. D Gukesh
B. A Kalyan
C. T Sachdev
D. A Erigaisi
Ans– A. D Gukesh
Q-8:- Which Indian-American mathematician has been awarded International Prize in Statistics (at age of 102)?
A. C R Rao
B. S R Srinivas
C. D R Kaprekar
D. P C Mahalanobis
Ans– A. C R Rao
Q-9 :- According to Piyush Goyal, India will be third largest economy by which year?
A. By 2027-28
B. By 2028-29
C. By 2029-30
D. By 2030-31
Ans- A. By 2027-28
Q-10 :- Name the Akshara Theatre Co-Founder who Dies At 86, recently?
A. Jalabala Vaidya
B. Mandira Bedi
C. Rukhsaar Rehman
D. Rituparno Ghosh
ANs- A. Jalabala Vaidya
- Next Exam Cureent Affairs today PDF- 10 April
- Gk Today current affairs PDF free- 11 April 2023
- Gk Next exam current Affairs PDF Today- 5 April 2023
- Next exam current affairs pdf today free download- 4 april 2023